Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Angelina Jolie is a cunt(and I don't use that word lightly)


"I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

- Angelina Jolie in the new issue of U.K. Elle

Ok, there are many wrong things to this statement made by Ms. Pitt(and by the way, Brad Pitt doesn't have a soul-he just morphs into whatever woman he is dating). First off, this is your own flesh and blood and you try not to ignore her? SICK! Second, those children that she adopted have not been through anything. Sure, they may have come from poor countries but she adopted them when they were babies! They have only known life with a crazy bitch who thinks she is saving the world by adopting kids. Try adopting a fucking kid in the USA addicted to crack and retarded, then I might give you props. And who is Angelina Jolie to talk about struggle. She's grown up rich and never had to work for anything. And Brad Pitt- what an asshole. I really don't feel bad for movie stars or famous people but what he did to Jennifer Aninston was really horrible. You leave your wife and then knock up a woman right away and go on tv and magazines on how great your family is. Oh yeah, Angelina Jolie also has herpes.

No comments: