Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I find it really weird that dinosaurs existed


Scientists have just discovered a new dinosaur named the Gigantoraptor. It's a bird like dinosaur that is 26' tall and weighed 1.4 tons. It had a beak and feathers but could not fly. It lived about 84 million years ago.
I don't know if other people think like me, but sometimes my brain hurts from trying to grasp the reality that dinosaurs actually existed. Millions of years ago the world was overrun by giant lizards. Then they were gone for good and we don't know why. It's about the happen to white rhinos. Some sick fuck shot one of the last two. I tend to think about things a little too much. I envy people who just lives their lives and don't really question why things are the way they are. Some things we will never have the answers too and thinking about it is really a waste of time.

No comments: