Tuesday, October 16, 2007

PETA ads always make me want to do the opposite of what their message is.



I love animals but I hate PETA.

Below is an example of some of the dumb shit these people do.


Eau Claire, Wis. - PETA members dressed as skeletons and holding signs that read, "I'd Rather Be Dead Than Eat Kentucky Fried Cruelty," will descend on an Eau Claire KFC just before Halloween to protest the abusive treatment of chickens. The ghouls will hand out leaflets to remind passersby that even being among the living dead is nothing compared to the living hell suffered by chickens who are raised and killed for KFC.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Steve-O gets his dick bitten off .... by an animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!

tt said...

I hear that. Is Stevo really the person who should be advocating animal rights when he staples his own dick to his leg?