Friday, March 24, 2006

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A STAR!



Well, it's Friday night and I just got back from a delicious dinner at Jack's Oyster House in lovely downtown Albany. I dined on a fine cut of filet mignon. Who said, "meat is murder?" Oh wait, that was my favorite artist, Morrissey. Maybe he was right but I sure did enjoy the flavor of murder tonight. Well, that is neither here nor there. What I really would like to discuss in this blog entry is a recent purchase of mine, LIPFUSION. While flipping through the best and most resourceful magazine ever, Star, I stumbled across a favorite lip gloss of the stars. Not only were stars like Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson and Lindsey Hohan using this product, but it also promised plumper, fuller, and smoother lips!! I needed this right away. I mean if it was good enough for Lindsey Hohan then it must be good enough for me!! So I went to the website and saw what were miracle results. I decided to order it, actaully the XL Night Treatment for a mere $50. It did come with a free pink gloss also. I waited almost a week for it to come, dreaming of having whorish lips like Lindsey Hohan. Well, it finally came, I ripped it from the box and smeared it all over my lips. I immediatly felt a tingle....it must be working I thought to myself. I looked in the mirror. My lips did look a little fuller, not as much as a hoped but I was happy with the results. So the conclusion that I must come to about this product is that although it might not make your lips as dick sucking delcious as Lindsey Hohan it does plump slightly. My only gripe about this is the $50 price tag. That's a little crazy.

No comments: