Thursday, March 23, 2006

oh how I want to live in the ghetto
















Today at work I recieved a lovely surprise. On my voicemail I got a wonderfun message from a person who didn't realize that they were even leaving it. In the message there is a woman who gets very excited about having a phone. The conversation goes something like this:


Now we got a phone, yo if we don't feel like cookin nothin we can call the resturant and order chicken wings and shit. ( young jeezy in background-YEAH, YEAH) hot wings and shit. I'll get you some soda and me some beer. It'll be the shit. (young jeezy in background again, "YEAH THATS FOOD RIGHT THERE")

Then they began talking about their food stamp card and Walmart. I want to hang out with them. It was almost as good as when my good friend Bill Shannon and myself were standing in front of Broadway Joe's in downtown Albany and saw the coolest man ever walking down the street saying, "In the ghetto, we don't have that shit." It was awsome!

Well, this is my first blog in probably almost 2 years. I'm sort of drunk off Rare Vos which is delicious!! I drank some Brooklyn Fortitude yesterday at the lovely Bombers Burrito Bar in Albany, NY. It is 9.1% alcohol. Let me tell you, after 2 of them bad boys I was wasted!! I even went into CVS and purchased some chocolate hollow rabbits and a chirping chick. It was wild. Well, this isn't the end of TT. You will be seeing more of me and my brillant thoughts in the near future.

Don't forget, I LOVE YOU BILL SHANNON! COME BACK SOON!

No comments: