Saturday, June 24, 2006

A forgotten star-RIP Jonathan Brandis.




I didn't even know he had died. He was supposed to be the up-coming hot actor in the early 90's. I really can't think of anything he was in besides "Ladybugs" with Rodney Dangerfield and the "Seaquest" show. Anyways, he committed suicide on November 12th, 2003. Who knows what he could've gone onto. The world will never know and that is a terrible thing to have to think.
Here is a poem by a distrought fan:

Shattered Dreams
by Fayelyn Weaver

I spent years loving him
I dreamed about him at night
He meant the world to me
To me he was out of site
I always wanted to meet him
and now i never will
He will never know I loved him
and that i love him still
He took his life
and no one knows why
My childhood feels shattered now
all i can do is cry
I think about him all the time
every five minutes he's on my mind
I write letters and poems
I just can't leave him behind
My heart won't heal, I have no closure
I hate my self for loosing all my pictures and posters
I will never forget you
you made a difference in my life
and to know that your gone
cuts like a knife
I forgive you for your decision
for i don't know what you were going through
and with tearing eyes and blurred vision
I wish things could have been better for you
You will live on in my memories forever
I love you Jonathan



Very sad. RIP Jonathan Brandis. You are missed, although I really never saw anything you were in or even think about you.

No comments: