Monday, June 12, 2006

That means it's working!


In a search to add some substance to my blog, I thought I would review a product. I've only done this one other time with Lipfusion. And by the way, I'm still happy with the product but if you hurry you can get pretty much the same thing at Bath & Body Works for $5.

Anyway, I bought Loreal's Microdermabrasion kit yesterday at Price Chopper. Just a money saving tip if you want to get this product-get it this week at Price Chopper($18.00(on sale with advantage card)-$5.00 (with a coupon which is in the Sunday paper)=$13.00). It comes with a microdermabrasion scrub which you can use in the shower in the morning. It has the same crystals real microdermabrasion has in it(if you were to get it at a spa). I got microdermabasion at the spa and it sort of hurt(which of course means it's working). So I used this in the shower today. I first washed my face with Clerasil to cleanse. Then I used a quarter size amount and rubbed it into my face for about 1 minute. It sort of scratched and hurt a little which means, it was working. The second part of it was lotion, which i put on after my shower, of course. You use this product twice a week. My face did feel smoother and looked a little brighter. I only used it once so I will keep you updated on the results!

No comments: