Monday, July 10, 2006

I'll kill you! I'll kill you back!

GOOD TIMES! It's 1 am. I just drove 14 hours back from the deep south. White trash central. It was fun though. I just wanted to share a funny line that I did not hear but Javen did. Since he doesn't blog I have to put it on. At our hotel in Charleston, SC, he heard some commotion in the next room. Some yelling and someone saying, "I'll kill you", and the woman saying, "I'll kill you back". Then I guess she said, "Don't hold my nose". Then he said, "Don't worry I'll throw you in the river and no one will know". I don't know exactly how it went becasue I didn't actually hear it. Well, I'm going to try to unwind after my drive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TT, please go to this site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdYkiEywlt8

and post it.