Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What did I just eat?





An adventure. A long drive to the deep south. We left on Saturday. I drove the whole way. I was delerious by the end of the drive. We were driving through NC and saw some sort of police stand off. I will write more about that later. Now, I'm pretty drunk. We are in Charleston, SC. It's pretty nice with a good downtown section. It's the 4th of July so we watched some rockin fireworks. We ate at a place called, "The Noisey Oyster". It was pretty good with $1.99 20 oz beers-not too shabby. I got the flounder sandwich, which was really good. We decided to get oysters which were the happy hour speical for $2.99. What came to us I can only describe in pictures.
I think they just picked this shit from the peer. They had baby barnicles on them. They sort of looked like green rocks. Anyway, the ones that actually opened were good. They were sort of like clams but not so chewy. Sort of tender like. I'm getting tired. Goodnight Y'all!!

No comments: