Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bojanglin and TT go to White Castle


I wanted to go to IKEA. I don't know why, but for some reason I needed to go that day. It was pouring out and about 3 in the afternoon. Javen and I drove to Paramus, NJ about 2.5 hours away. IKEA was huge! They have a lot of cool things but you really need to spend almost a whole day there. Before our trip to IKEA, I looked up the nearest White Castle to Paramus, NJ. About 7 miles away, in Paterson, NJ, was a delicious White Castle. We drove there after IKEA, salivating for the delicious fake meat....YUM! Paterson, NJ was like the armpit of America. Soooo scummy and gross. We decided to go through the drive through since it was sort of a scary neighborhood. We got the sack of burgers, 5 plain and 5 cheese along with onion rings and french fries. At the drive through there was bullet proof glass. I guess people like to rob White Castle. It is pretty good. If I was desperate enough I might rob it. I stuffed burger after burger into my mouth while driving through the ghetto, onions flying all over my car. I was so enthralled with my food that I didn't even pay attention to all the gang members. I really like White Castle. Javen enjoyed it also. I can't say I enjoyed Paterson NJ. New Jersey is weird and G.H.E.T.T.O!!!!!!!





No comments: