Thursday, November 02, 2006

DURAN DURAN

Yes, that's right, I'm going to be seeing Duran Duran for the second time at the Palace Theater in Albany. I'm going with my friend Jill, who is also a big dork. I know I'm a little bit young to be a Duran Duran fan(most are now in their 40's) but I have liked them for probably about 13 years. I have all their CD's minus their new ones(they just aren't very good) and I even have a VHS video of them. Sure, Duran Duran may not have meaning or substance to any of their songs but they were fun. Tickets were ridiculously expensive. They were $68 each! They went on sale at 10 am and I know someone who tired to get tickets and 10:18 am and they were sold out!! Pretty good for an old washed up 80's band. Here is an un-edited video for "Girls on Film". WARNING! Contains nudity.

No comments: