Thursday, November 02, 2006

I want to hibernate for the winter.

I really would like to hibernate for about 6 months. I need some peace of mind and rest. Induce a coma(but make sure I don't get brain damage) and let me sleep. I am not looking forward to the holidays. Due to events that have happened over the past couple of years, holidays are just depressing. Speaking of depressing, I was driving home last night and saw a dead cat in the road. I cried and felt sick. On my way to work this morning, the cat was still there, causing me to be sick again. That was someone's pet and they just leave it in the road like a dead squirrel or something. People wouldn't leave a dead dog in the road, why a cat? On my way home from work today it was gone. Maybe the poor owners were looking for their cat and saw it smushed in the road.
I really hate winter. My body is not conditioned for the cold. I know I've lived in the northeast my whole life but I really hate cold and snow! I'm not looking forward to snow. I get very scared driving in it. Especially since I have two completely, dangerously bald tires now. Oh well, here's a picture of a one eyed cat and the video of the Smiths, "Girlfriend in a Coma".


No comments: