Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lazy Saturday

My head hurts. It starting hurting even before I woke up for the day. I think it's because my jaw is extremely messed up. My head always hurts on the right side, and my jaw locks on my right side. My dentist said it's only going to get worse. YEAH!! I think it's called TMJ and it is not covered by insurance. I could get a mouth gaurd but it's about $600 and who knows if that would even work, not to mention I probably wouldn't wear it because I don't think I could sleep with something like that. I cleaned for about 5 hours today. I really enjoy cleaning-which is sort of weird. I'm going to make some chicken soup(with liver) tomorrow. People think liver is so gross, and it kind of is. But meat is gross too. The only reason i eat liver is because my grandma used to put it in the chicken soup. It's weird because I'm the only one in my family who eats it.

No comments: