Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Munich Haus is a really good restaurant.





This weekend we went to Cape Cod. On our way to Cape Cod, we stopped in Chicopee MA at a place called the Munich Haus. I was pleasantly surprised when they brought out homemade potato chips with their own dipping sauce. It was still lunch, so we got the lunch menu price which is about 50% cheaper than the dinner price. They have an extensive selection of Schnitzels. I ordered the jaeger schnitzel with a delicious wild mushroom sauce, and the spaetzle. The lunch also came with a choice of soup or salad(I ordered the clam chowder) and a side of red cabbage. Oh yeah, it also came with bread. All this for $8.95. The food was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food and price couldn't be any better. Actually, it might be one of the best German restaurants for the price that I've found.
It was a beautiful weekend on the Cape. It wasn't all that warm but there was plenty of sunshine. A very nice relaxing weekend. Two weeks and it will be our second annual trip to Charleston SC. I can't wait. I hope the weather is as nice as it was last year.

No comments: