Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This guy is really a sick fuck.

I'm all for being weird, but this guy is just a sick fuck. A few months ago I was shopping at the lovely Carousel Mall in Syracuse NY for a present for my friend Jill. Jill's pretty weird, so I get her weird "joke" presents sometimes. Anyway, I went into Spencer's and there was this plush bunny for $1.50. It was called, "Bunnywith gaping butthole mouth", and it had an asshole for a mouth. It was so disturbing I needed to buy it. Needless to say, I didn't give it to Jill. Instead I tortured my good friend Bill with it(please don't throw it out). The so called "artist" who designed this sick thing is Alex Pardee. The butthole bunny isn't the only lovely creation this mental case decided to make. He has a whole line of "Bunnywith".

No comments: