Monday, July 09, 2007

Symon might be mentally retarded



Sorry Paul, I think Symon is mentally retarded. Look at those vacant eyes. He has bizarre behaviors and often runs head first into windows. He also vomits on a regular basis and he gets very upset if we don't notice it and clean it up right away.
Speaking of vomit, I feel like I'm going to because I'm watching "Man Vs. Wild" and the guy is cutting up a dead sheep and cutting out the eyes. He tied his shoe lace around the meat and eyes and is boiling it in some glacier. I don't know about this guy. I think if I was faced with any sort of situation where I was stuck in the wilderness and didn't know if I was going to survive that I would just give up. I wouldn't be eating rotting sheep eyeballs or drinking water from elephant shit.

No comments: