Friday, July 13, 2007

We're multiplying!

In about 3 1/2 months we will be adding a new member to our family. We couldn't be more excited and I'm happy to have all of you share this time with us. I'm happy that our little bean will have such wonderful people in his or her life(and I truly mean that). If anyone has any name suggestions please feel free to tell us. We are having a hard time for both genders. I'm happy that he/she(I really hate not knowing the gender) will be here just in time for the holidays. I've had it easy so far(except gaining a ridiculous amount of weight-25 lbs so far!). I just hope I don't end up looking like Jabba the Hut. It's one of the weirdest and most amazing thing to have another person grow inside of you. One of the things I worry the most is what kind of world this child will be living in when it's my age. I just hope that we can start getting our shit together and stop fucking this world up. It's a scary thing and it's even scarier that people don't really seem to care.
We are finally moving out of the Stockade(I'm actually a bit sad, although I don't really want to admit that to Javen). We really wanted to get a house but decided that it's best to not be rushed and save money(you can't get a decent house for under $175,000 here). We hope to be in a lovely house by next summer.