Saturday, August 18, 2007


This is not my picture or cat. I found it on the internet(what a wonderful thing!) My cat, Symon, decided to projectile vomit this morning all over the rug. How adorable. He's been hiding ever since. I feel bad for Symon because he can't help his vomiting and I know that he gets really embarrassed whenever he does it. I've asked the vet about this and they just seem to tell me that's what cat's do sometimes. I really am beginning to think doctors are completely useless, for animals and for people. I think of all the money that my insurance company has spent on me going to the doctor and they have seen me for a total of 5 minutes and have not answered any of my questions or given me any advice. Anything I've learned has been from books or the internet. I'm pretty sure I could "pretend" to be a doctor.

No comments: