Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Stockade is getting real seedy like.


Over the past few months I have seen the Stockade turn from having just a few "derelict" people to being over run by scumbags, drunks, crack heads and prostitutes. I'm getting really sick of driving down my street and seeing crack heads walking in the street, trying to talk to me, giving me the rape eyes, etc... It also makes me sick that some crack head stole my suitcase. I'm not a violent person but if I ever see a crack head wearing my clothes I may be inclined to run them down. Also, I'm sick of people coming through or gate and just walking into our backyard. We took a walk down to the river the other day at around 7pm and saw some dirt bags smoking pot in their car. Not to mention all the "gay sex" that goes down by the river. As much as I like the old and historic part of the Stockade I think I'll feel much safer away from here.

No comments: