Wednesday, November 07, 2007

5 days till baby?

Today we got a glimpse of baby. It appears to be doing very well in utero. It was wiggling like crazy and we saw a smooshed little face. They guestimated that it was about 7.3 lbs which is kind of small for my family and I think kind of small for an overdue baby. Plus this baby only counts for 7.3 lbs of my 40+ lb weight gain? I have a lot of fat to lose after it's born. I have to say I'm very greatful because I have no stretch marks or any other weird things from this pregnancy ( except for a red freckle under my eye). I'm getting excited but very nervous about giving birth and going into the hospital. Right now I'm scheduled to go in Sunday night. Maybe I'll go before that but for some reason I think that this baby is very content being where it is.

2 comments:

DG Dunford said...

I think that 7.3 pounds is pretty okay when you consider your own size (you'll be down to normal size relatively soon - or you'll be wearing mom jeans).

tt said...

OMG...Mom jeans!! NOOOOOOOO!! I'm reduced the watching the Insider...breaking news...."what ever happened to Sally Jesse Rapheal? Was it botched plastic surgery? Find out on the next Insider" I can hardly contain myself.