Sunday, November 25, 2007

Eminem

M might be the most awesome baby ever!! She has such a great personality and makes me laugh all the time. She turns two weeks tomorrow. It's crazy that two weeks ago this little thing was still in my body! I'm still recovering from being sliced open. I'm really upset that I had to have a c-section I couldn't take care of her for almost a week and two weeks later I'm still in pain, not to mention I will have a lovely scar. Labor wasn't that bad(after the epidural) and it was just about over with when poor M's heart rate dropped. I was whisked to the OR and I completely freaked out when I couldn't feel my legs. It was the worst feeling I ever didn't feel(worse than the labor pains or being poked and prodded). I guess the umbilical cord was wrapped around her foot not allowing her to come down right. It was all worth it though. I couldn't love something anymore than I love her.

No comments: