Wednesday, December 26, 2007

As Ice Cube might say, this year was a good year.

Although it started out a bit rough, I have to admit that this year has been pretty awesome. I didn't even have to use my AK! I had the best holidays I've had in a very very long time. November, the month in which sometimes always bad happens finally had a happy moment-the birth of EM! Unfortunately, the same day Em was born, Javen's grandfather passed away. Together, we've had 3 grandparents die in the month of November. I hope that nothing too tragic happens in 2008 and that things continue to get better. It always makes me a little nervous when I actually start to feel happy because in the past, just when I thought things were looking up, something really bad would happen. I hope everyone has had a lovely Holiday and will have a wonderful new year!

No comments: