Sunday, April 01, 2007

A dreaded sunny day, so I'll meet you at the cemetery gates

Oakwood Cemetery, located in Troy, NY, is one of tthe largest cemeteries in the United States. I know for sure that my grandmother, aunt and uncle are buried in this cemetery and I may have other relatives here too. I love just walking through the cemetery looking at old grave sites. It's so beautiful and peaceful. People who are "scared" or think cemeteries are "evil" are ignorant. People do die and they need to go somewhere. The way I look at it is that these people are at rest, hopefully in a much better place. Ghosts aren't going to haunt you if go to cemeteries. I went to Oakwood Cemetery yesterday. I love the lakes in this Cemetery. It's not sick or morbid for people to go to the cemetery. I would recommend taking a walk through this historic, beautiful cemetery on a nice day.

No comments: