Monday, April 23, 2007

DEAD SNAKES AND SAUERBRATEN

I'm on a bike riding web site!! I'm third from front. Thank god you can't really see me. Old woman were passing me.





I love warm weather! This weekend we took a hike to Kaaterskill Falls. I think that it is the highest point in the Catskills, but don't quote me on that. It's a 1/2 mile hike to the top, which doesn't seem like much but it's pretty rough terrian. There was still some ice, which made certain parts slick. The picture above is actually a picture I took on my cell phone. It's absolutly beautiful. On the way back we stopped in Prattsville at a place called Pratt Rock. There is a whole bunch of stuff carved in rock. I wouldn't recommend going out of your way for this one, but if you're in the area it's worth checking out.




I took a bike ride today and saw a dead snake. This isn't unusual for me. I always see snakes. When I went on a bike trip in Vermont last year, I saw a huge dead snake. No one saw it but me. I guess I'm lucky like that. Good thing is, when I see a dead or an alive snake I scream really loud and scare everyone around me.
I'm very full from eating a lovely german dinner at SCCC. It was good, but I could've made better. The saurbraten wasn't very tender and the red cabbage was very salty. I'm now watching the King of Queens , which is very funny. CSI Miami is next. I like to watch it just to laugh. This entry is really pointless.

No comments: