Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gasping, dying but somehow still alive.

I know I have harsh things to say about people who condone marijuana use. There is good reason behind it. First off, marijuana is illegal. I know the debate on that issue but the truth is people go to jail for years, even life for marijuana. Sure you might not go to jail for smoking it but many people who smoke it also sell it or associate with people who sell it. I'm not saying that this shouldn't be changed, but right now the law is the law. So really anyone who smokes weed is breaking the law. Not to mention the complete lack of motivation and brain cells it destroys. And most of all, the damage you are doing to your lungs. I find it funny that people who are against smoking cigarettes, smoke weed. You are holding completely unfiltered smoke in your lungs for as long as you can...and then cough uncontrollably when you exhale. People who smoke weed just need to stop thinking that it's some magical mind opening drug, because it's not. If you smoke it, just admit you like feeling fucked up and that is the only reason you do it. I'm not drinking anymore but when I did I just liked to feeling of being able to forget things....I'm assuming that is the same with weed. Drug use/abuse is really just about numbing feelings that you have. Sometimes it's just time to face your feelings head on and finally realize that there is nothing you can do to change the past and try to make the best future possible. Believe me, I've spent a lot of time thinking about what I could've done differently in my life, ways I could've helped my family and bad choices I have made. Thinking about this stuff won't ever change it. I tried to numb these thoughts, which led to more problems and more thinking. I try not to think about the past now and try to look to the future. I see tough times but I know that I will make it through. I've gone through a lot of shit in my life and I'm still here......plus, it could be a lot worse.

No comments: